Okay, this is so dumb!! I must be becoming computer illiterate. ( I guess that's how you spell that) I use to be able to do so much on the computer and now it's like I don't know a darn thing! Very frustrating might I add.
So, sorry about the template. I like it, but now I can't figure out how to put all my cutsy little stuff on it!
Well, Bentley got a bath today! A very good bath!! I scrubbed and scrubbed!! I think it made him feel much better, which it should. Smells better too!!
Brooklyn and I have started our fall decorations today. WE hung spider webs...which I've never done before...and put some cool little sticky things on the door. I've gotta find a good pumpkin patch and take her to go pick some pumpkins out! I have some really neat ideas that we're going to do with them! Whenever I get it done I'll post some pics. for you guys....but as of right now, it's a surprise!!!
Oh, Brandon and Jess went dove hunting Saturday. Got about 30 by the way. But Brandon took Bentley with them, and he retrieved all the birds for them without harming any of them. I'm so proud of him. Brandon said he did awesome!! I'd like to go out there with them sometime and take some pictures!!
Probably not going to go to the show coming up. It's been so rainy I haven't gotten a chance to ride. So I'll be going to both of the October ones. And no, they're not by Jessica's wedding! :-) Grace went out and helped me get the trailer all cleaned up and ready. Looks Good. We got soaked though. It rained on us the whole time!! But at least it's done and I don't have to worry about it!!
Another thing....We got a house phone!! They'll be turning it on next Tuesday but here's the number for everyone....
479-899-6666
It's a pretty easy number!!! Just write it down so you won't forget!! haha.
Brooklyn's doing pretty good....time for a hair cut though, as you can see from the picture above!! All's well in house and home!! Love you guys!!



1 comments:
She looks like little Nikki! A mini version!
Post a Comment