Thursday, September 6, 2007

Just horsin' around!!

So, yesterday, Yavonne and I took Grace to go get horse supplies. Quite an interesting trip. I don't know what the deal is but you can only find horse stuff (show stuff) in Springdale and down south. There are no places is Rogers, Bentonville, and where ever else. Maybe there is and I just haven't found them yet. So, if any of you know of places...let me know!! I bought stuff too. It's really hard for me to go and not get something!! All of it I did need though!!

Today is Jessica's birthday. And Bentley's too! We're having dinner over at Steve and Yavonne's tonight. And I'm going to save up for dinner. We're having steak with wine sauce, a special potatoe salad, fried green tomatoes, and oh my gosh is it good!! Jessica made like "THE BEST" selection.

Well, I slept in this morning and I desperately needed it. Brooklyn just curled up with me and we enjoyed every second of it. Right now she's watching Yo Gabba Gabba. It's this new kids show that came out. It's got really good ideas behind it (manners, taking naps, eating all your food) but the characters kind of freak me out. She seems to like it though. :-) So, whatever.

Brandon's doing really good. CUTE AS EVER!! My bridesmaid dress won't be here till like the first week of October. Brandon's letting his hair grow out right now so he can get it cut right before the wedding. ( a professional cut might I add ) I'm so excited!!! I don't think he's done that since our wedding!!! haha. He's so good looking....can't wait to see him with that tux on and nice hair cut. Woooooo, gonna have a hard time standing up there at that alter looking at him! :-)

Well, I'm gonna get out of here. Got some good ol' cleaning to do.

Love you guys!!

0 comments: