Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Auhhhh!!!


"Whatever it is, I didn't do it!"

Hello blogger friends and family!! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while; Brandon and I have had some computer issues which may lead to a computer death. (due to my wanting to throw it on the floor) Anyways, we're backkkkkkk!! Okay, so get this, Yavonne and Jessica just informed me that I remind them of Lucille Ball. (hints the picture) What a wonderful compliment...but am I really that silly?? haha!! I love it. Glad I can make you guys laugh!

Okay, so Jessica's birthday is in 2 days!! So is Bentley's and Sadie's. We're planning on going out to Jess and Sherrie's house on Sunday for a nice meal for her birthday. She's getting so old!! ;-) Love you Jay!! We haven't seen Jess and Sherrie in a while, it'll be nice to visit with um.

September 16th, I'm pushing for a Horse Show. I'm planning on taking Moe and doing a Hunter class then some Western. I'm so pumped. Tonight I've already washed my show clothes, ironed them and gotten the majority of clothing things ready. I'm kind of nervous. I haven't shown in a while. Mindi won't be going with me this time, so I'll be all by my lonesome!! Oh well, maybe I'll be able to concentrate better. Pray for me people. I'm probably gonna need it!!!

A little FYI for all of you......I'm not to fond of this whole "terrible 2's" thing. It's not fun....AT ALL!!! I need some more patience....and I already got quite a bit!!! So, if you guys are ever around us anytime soon....I'm going to go ahead and appologize! Sorry!!! She's gonna get through this; I might not....but that's a different story huh?!

Tomorrow's going to be busy, busy, busy. Pilates in the morning, then off to ride Angel for Grace, then more than likely out to my parents to get on Moe. I think Saturday is going to be my day for cleaning the trailor and all. Brandon's going to keep Brookie for me so I can get it done a lot faster!!

Well, I'm going to get out of here. I need to go to bed!! Love you guys!!

Nikki

0 comments: