Friday, September 14, 2007

Brooklyn


Brooklyn Dawn 4 Months old


Well, Brooklyn and I went to the fair this morning and I took several pictures that I was going to show all you guys, but my stinkin' camera messed them up!! They're not there. I don't know what happened. Anyways, these pictures were on the disc and I thought I'd show them to you all. They are some that I took of her at 4 months. Isn't she the cutest thing!!!??!!
The fair was alot of fun. She loved seeing all the animals, which she always does because I have her around them all the time! But anyways, they had this little kids petting zoo. It had baby chicks, goats, pigs, and baby calves!! Really cute...but Brooklyn LOVED the chicks. Oh my gosh....she's like the Little Chick Rangler!! All the kids were afraid to pick them up and all but not my little Brooklyn. She was catchin' those baby chickens and handing them to the kids. It was hilarious!!! I laughed so hard!! She'd pick one up and walk over to a little kid and be like, "Here yah go!" And the funniest part....she was one of the youngest kids in there!!! :-) I raised her right!!
Tonight Josh and Kristen are coming over to play Farkle! Josh insisted that we have Papa Murphy's pizza, so on my way home I picked several up!! Can't wait for them to come over.
Jessica's shower was last night....well one of them anyways!! It went really good. She got so much cool stuff!! She's a good picker outer!! All the stuff she got, I want!! haha. Wedding's coming soon!! Hope you all are excited. It's gonna knock your socks off!!
Well, I'm going to get out of here!! Brandon sends his love!! Talk to you all later!!

0 comments: