Tuesday, August 14, 2007


Mandy (My older sis), Brookie and Kambrie on the jetski!


Mindi (my little sis) and Brookie down at the lake.



Brookie and daddy!! I love this picture!! Brandon looks so stinkin' good in it!! :-)


Okay, those are just a few pics from out at my parents house. We went to go visit dad and Mindi after their return from Haiti and all the siblings went down to the lake. If felt soooo good!! I haven't swam in the lake in ages!! It was nice to spend time with everyone!!

Well, I had my first OB appt. yesterday. And all is well! It took me like 2-2 1/2 hours, but well worth it. In the beginning after I had signed my insurance stuff, I got this really cool gold diaper bag full of goodies!! Awesome treat huh?? Got all my blood work and other stuff done and I won't have to worry about it for a while now. I think I won't have to do anything else until around 28 weeks. Which is really nice, 'cause I don't like needles!! I love my new doctor. Dr. Donnel!! Very sweet man and I really felt completely comfortable with him. I think this is going to be an awesome pregnancy and I'm excited that he'll be the one taking care of me. We checked the heartbeat, and both strongly thought we heard if for maybe a slit second, but couldn't pick it up again. So I'm going back in 2 weeks to hear it again. He told me before he tryed to check it that no worries if we didn't pick it up that day. I'm right in the gray spot where there's a 50/50 chance of picking it up. But that's why he's having me come back, just so I can hear it! Cool huh??

Brooklyn's doing well. As honory as they come!! She didn't take a nap all day yesterday and ended up falling asleep early, so Brandon and I got to share things with each other and just talk and relax. Extremely nice and well needed. For those of you who don't know, Brooklyn can sing 3-4 songs the whole way through, sing her Alphabet song, count to 20, knows all of her colors, almost all of her body parts, and speaks in complete sentences. She's growing up way too fast!! :-(


Brandon's doing good, tired, but good. Can't wait till our anniversary. He needs time to chill for a while! You guys keep him in your prayers!!

WE love you all!!!
The Butchers

0 comments: