Saturday, August 18, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Okay, So it's finally Saturday....and boy do we have a big day coming up. Tonight is Heather's Sweet Sixteen out at the land!! There's going to be lazer tag, line dancing, you name it and it's probably going to be there. I can't wait for tonight. Heather's told me about her outfit already, & it sounds really cute. I'm gettin' a little nervous about Brooklyn though. For the past 3 days she's had a fever off and on. She hasn't had one so far today. I'm going to keep her down and make her get some rest. I'll just have to play it by ear today.

Brandon went out last night with some guy friends...I don't think he's seen them since last summer. They went wakeboarding, then hung out, then headed to the movies. They saw Superbad. Brandon said it was the funniest movies he's seen in a long time! Now I can't wait to go and see it. Wed. night we both went out with Brooklyn to the movies and saw Stardust. Another good movie we're going to have to buy. We've seen several good movies this summer....better start saving so I can buy them all!! :-)

Not much else has happened this week. Well, Thurs. we went to Theo's, a resteraunt in Fayetteville to do a little bit of celebrating with the family!! Very nice resteraunt. Our reservations were at 7:00 and we didn't get out of there until 10:00. haha. It was well worth it though!!

I'll post about the party and let everyone know who it went!! We love you guys!!!

0 comments: