I'm telling you guys, time is flying. Feels like I just wrote that TGIF post. haha. Well, for the last couple of days Brookie and I have been going out to see my family. Every one's doing awesome!! Mom starts back to school for her masters program in a couple of weeks and I just found out that my older sis Mandy's going back to college full time as well to get her Speech something degree. She's already a college grad from UCA. Mindi starts back to school in a couple of weeks as well. Her senior year!! I bet she's super excited. She's in 3 AP classes this year too. Daddy seems to be doing really good as well. Their trip to Haiti really put smiles on their faces. It's really neat because I haven't been down to Haiti in 4 years, and Mindi said all the people down there were like " Nikki?". They thought that she was me. Made me feel really good that they all remembered me. I really want to go back sometime. I miss Haiti and all her people.
Well, while Dad and Mindi were gone to Haiti one of Mindi's horses got really sick. Mom found him all swollen over his entire body. He couldn't hardly move. So the vet came out and started a 10 day treatment on him with Bute and Penicillin. Yesterday when Mindi went to go check on him, his legs and under his belly had busted. Reminds me alot of when people get snake bites and the doctors have to cut the skin in order for it not to bust. Well, his just did it on it's own. Weirdest thing I've seen in a while. Anyways, Mindi freaked out, so daddy hooked up the trailer and Mindi and I took him to the vet. All's well though. She said that it doesn't surprise her at all that it happened. She said he actually looks better than she thought. So he's going to pull through this. Busy and stressful day.....hehe.
Brandon, Brooklyn and I all met up with Steve, Kyle and Jessica after Brandon got off work to go out to eat. Very good place on Walnut. B's Steakhouse. I liked it. Afterwards, we headed to see Kyle and Jessica's new house. It's so cute!! 3 bedroom, 2 bath. I think they're closing on it next week, I think. Anyways, They really like it!! So do I.
Today, Brookie and I are going to surprise Brandon. We're going to go to the gas station where he eats for lunch and have lunch with him. I think he'll like that!! I've been wanting to go out and see the barn progress, plus I need to check on the horses!! Anyways, that's that. And Hope you guys have an awesome Friday!!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Friday again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment