Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hummm....

Seems like so much has been going on, but when I stop and look back....it's really not that much, just more exhausting stuff I guess. Well, we went car shopping. We're planning on getting some more little additions to our family (wink) so we need a little bit bigger car. I think we hit all the dealerships, but one that we went to I saw the "car of my dreams"!!! haha. A Lincoln Aviator. I've wanted one forever!!! It's black, leather seats, 3rd row seating and all the good stuff. They have an awesome price on it and we're workin' really hard to be able to get it!! Brandon loves it. I think he must feel "manly" in it!! :-) He definitely looks good in it!!! Anyways, they let me have it for 3 days, which was awesome....but I know their tactic; "Ah, let's let her drive it, then she'll think she can't live without it!!" They're right...I do want it. But we'll see. If God wants me to have it, then I'll have it. If not, there's nothing I can do about it. haha.
Brooklyn and I went to the library today....we missed story time, which was the whole reason we went in the first place. Oh well; I'm gonna take her tomorrow because they're having a craft day. I think she'll enjoy it!
Brandon's doing really well at work. Pressin' on like always!! He's working so hard, I hope he knows how proud I am of him. Today, I had steaks, homemade mash potatoes and corn ready for him...then I just made him relax and I answered to his every becken call!! I think he liked that!! :-) God's really making a wonderful man out of him and I'm so fortunate to be the woman by his side.
Scout's doing awesome. He's a handsome little booger. Brooklyn's already ready to ride him. She doesn't understand why she can't, it's just too cute!! The other day when I took her to see him, she walked around with an apple going, "Come on Stout!! (that's how she says it) Wanna ride?" It's was adorable, and I got it on video!!
Anyways, I'm going to bed!! Love you guys!!

0 comments: