Tuesday, June 5, 2007

It's a Boy!!!

Well....we have a new addition to our herd!! haha. Goldie had her baby!!! It's a boy!! We bred her to our palomino stud, Samson!!! Everything went really good with the delivery and all and the baby is up and runnin'!! I think we found a name for him....Scout!! Full name...Scoutin' for Gold. He's buckskin with a blacket and a hind white sock in the back!!! He's so gorgous!! Brandon and I drove out to my parents house last night to see him. I'm gonna take Brooklyn out there to day to spend time with him. Anyways, just thought you guys would like to know. I'll take some pictures of him and post them when I get back!!!

Love you guys,
Nikki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, when your blog pulled up the first thing I saw was 'It's a Boy' and I kind of freaked...is she pregnant!?! And then I saw the part about the new addition and I was like, is she seriously announcing on the blog that she is pregnant. I was about to be offended...then I saw the herd part and decided to cool it. Haha. Congratulations on the colt. I love the name Scout!

Rachel said...

Awww I want to see!! :) THings should settle down after this last trip. We need to get the girls together.