Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another week....







Hola to all my friends and family!! How are you? :-) Everything's going better than awesome here. Saturday we had our garage sale...yah, that was fun. We started at 5:30 (there were actually people waiting for us) and ended around 1:30. We sold EVERYTHING!! Both couches, all my dining chairs....everything!! But it's really awesome because now we get all new stuff. Brookie and I went to Springdale yesterday to hit some furniture stores. We got a new kitchen table from IO Metro that I absolutely love! Now I'm looking for a couch. Brandon and I are planning on getting one on Friday. Woohoo!! I feel like my house if finally becoming the way we want it. All of my taste coming in and all of Brandon's taste coming in!! We love our house!


Sunday after church, we hit the lake with the fam. We had alot of fun. Except for the fact that the sun decided to leave when we got out there. :-( But we made it back just in time before it started raining. Brandon went out the day before to go wakeboarding, but this was mine and Brookie's first time out for the summer!! I know she enjoyed herself.


0 comments: