Thursday, June 14, 2007

Painting the day away!

Good afternoon everyone!! Well, went to church last night....that was interesting!! I'll have to explain to the family members the next time we're together. :-) haha. Boy oh boy!! I went to Wal-mart today and got some paint for Brooklyn's bathroom...did I mention that I hate painting? I always think that it'll be fun and then I start and about a quarter of the way through, I'm ready to throw my paintbrush down. Like everyone knows, Brookie's bathroom is fishies!! So, I let her pick out the paint....Aqua Blue!! Beautiful color...but very bright and VERY bold!! I've been wanting to paint her bathroom forever but just haven't gotten around to it! Well, I've come close to quiting several times, but I can't....I'm not gonna let myself!! Brooklyn walked in it a little while ago and said, "Oh momma!! How beautiful!" Needless to say, that gave me the motivation to carry on with my tedious project! Anyways, I think it'll turn out really good!! (keep your fingers crossed!)

0 comments: