| Okay, so potty trainings not going as well as I expected. haha....Should've known. But, I'm not giving up...I'm gonna stick with it this time!! I will survive!! So anyways, she's not doing horrible, but I wish it would go alot faster because I don't like this stage... but I don't like changing diapers either. So, I've got to do it! Period. So, yesterday I went into the Herb store. Yah, it's that place that got nothing but health food and and all the pills and vitamins are nothing but herbs and spices. It's good for you!! Anyways, I picked me up some ear candles. Don't laugh. Well, when we use them, I'll post some pictures...then you can laugh. They're suppose to make you hear better. It gets all the nasty junk out of you ears. Not only that, but I'm doing a detox thing. I'm not really looking forward to the whole experience, but I know that I will feel much better after the whole process. Actually, I think I'm going to get Brandon on it. It should be good for him too. I'm learning alot about all this natural stuff....they even had natural deodorant in there. I couldn't help but laugh. I almost bought some, but I figured my worked fine!! Who knows, its probably amazing for you. I really like all this natural stuff though. It's all very interesting and I know it can't hurt you...so why not!?!?! I'll keep you posted with our reports!! Kyle and Jessica are suppose to be getting back today!!! I miss them. I think they've been gone forever!! And I have a bunch of stuff to talk to Jessica about!! :-( AUHHH!!! haha. Well, I hope they had a wonderful trip!!! |
Friday, May 25, 2007
Well....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment