| Brandon and I went out to the land for Memorial Weekend. His parents camped out there all weekend long and the Haley family joined them. We all had such a blast. Canoing, swimming, hiking, riding things....haha, it was so much fun. Brooklyn really enjoyed herself out there. I love the fact that she loves the out doors so much. She played with the fish in the river and her daddy caught some crawfish that she just couldn't get enough of. There's a huge dirt pile out by the barn that the kids always climb on. Well, the teenagers thought it'd be a good idea to get it all wet and make a mud slide. It was pretty humerous to watch them construct the whole thing and figure how to get to the bottom. They were so muddy when they got done, but that had an awesome time doing it. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!! |
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Memorial Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment