Monday, April 13, 2009

Rinse and Repeat.....

"I have a boring life. I work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep...rinse and repeat. Don't ask me what I did today, or yesterday, or tomorrow...I'll tell you its going to be the same."
~ Rachel W.

This is so ME!! OMG Rach, you nailed it!! That's the best and most accurate quote I've heard in a while.

Rinse and Repeat.....seems like that's what most of us tend to be doing at this point in time....and to be honest with you, I'm not really quite sure why. Our lives tend to stay in this monotonous mode that we seem to never be able to get out of and recover from. I plan to change it somehow but I just haven't gotten it figured out yet.

One idea is a new look. Tomorrow I'm going to be a new woman. My blonde roots are fixing to come back out and a new phase of my life is about to begin. Luckily this time, rinse and repeat will be needed. :-) But for good reasons.

Spring is still peepin' it's way around the corner and hopefully winter will just give up and go home for a while. I'm ready to be outside and enjoying the fresh air. (which I need since most of the air I'm getting is that of Chinese food that lingers from the woks) I'm ready to go fishing, and riding my horses, and getting out of this mode that I've been speaking of. It's time for a change....a big one. One that's going to better our day and put a smile on our face. You guys should do the same. We all deserve to enjoy our lives....why not rinse and repeat the good stuff? Eh....???

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I love that! I'm so proud of you and we really need to get together soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha this is great! I'm completely honored of course to play such a large role in this post, but it is painfully true sometimes isn't it?

You might think smelling like Chinese food is a bad thing, but I assure you there are much worse things to come home wearing on your clothes. hehe :)