Wow guys. Sorry about the Christmas music...I completely forgot about it! Whoops! :-)
Well, like I said in my title...Today is a New Day. My list is getting shorter of things to do. Legal stuff is almost done and a new phase of my life is beginning. God has been wonderful and every single day He surprises me with unsurpassed peace that is beyond measure. He has lightened my load and my heart. He brings me another window to look out of every day so I can see the different views and plans he has for me. It is awesome.
Brooklyn's hair appointment was made today. I know this is probably completely irrelevant to several of you, BUT I'M SCARED!! The poor girl has never had her hair cut by anyone else other than me in her entire life! I see some kind of blowout happening. hehe. Hopefully I'm wrong and she'll just act like it's nothing new. We'll see. I'm going to take my camera to capture the wonderful moment. ;-)
Heidi is 8 weeks old!! Can you believe it? I've taken some pictures of her today but I need my cord here to post them. She's changing so much. She's smiling now whenever she sees me which melts my heart every time. She's officially learned that she has hands and they do work. There's no telling how much hair I've lost lately! Her and Brooklyn look identical still. It's so funny. At least everyone will know who they belong to!!
School stinks!! I know I know....It's only been 4 weeks and I'm already complaining. Mom says it will be much better when I'm actually in a classroom...I'm not so sure. Like my daddy says..."One day at a time. Worry about tomorrow when it gets here." So, that's my new outlook on life. Live today. Deal with tomorrow later!
Well, I'm out for now.....I have some tanning to do!! Love you guys!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
It's a new day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
lol i know how you feel about school, i've got two tests tomorrow, and its definitely a lot easier in a classroom. Maybe if you get to take classes on campus in the fall we can have a class together...omg that would be crazy fun :P
love you!
Post a Comment