I LOVED the pictures! The one where Heidi is in a Christmas box is so adorable. I'll be seeing you a lot next semester btw, read my blog for an explanation! We need to hang out after Christmas! Do you think we could do something New Years Day? I would come up there of course :)
My name is Nikki. I'm a divorced, single mother of two of the most beautiful little girls in the whole world. I'm a daughter, a mother, a sister, an aunt, and a friend. My life is complicated in it's own sense....one that I understand and am continuously pressing my way through.
2 comments:
I LOVED the pictures! The one where Heidi is in a Christmas box is so adorable. I'll be seeing you a lot next semester btw, read my blog for an explanation!
We need to hang out after Christmas! Do you think we could do something New Years Day? I would come up there of course :)
love you!
How do you do it. You look so amazing already!!!
she is so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment