Monday, December 29, 2008

~Christmas Time in the Butcher household~




Marmie and Grand-dad with their new grandbaby!


Brooklyn loving on her new princess blanket that she got from one of our aunts!! It was the hit of her Christmas there.



Daddy with his new pride and joy!










Me with both my little angels. It's all still surreal to me. The fact that I have two daughters just blows my mind.







Christmas was awesome this year! Not too stressful...but just right. We got the joy and privilege
of bringing a new life into this world, seeing the love of Christ abound in our lives and watching His blessings flow is something so amazing and remarkable. This year has been a trying year, a hard year, but yet we've made it through all and have been so blessed.

2008 has come and gone and now we get to welcome in a new year. Old things have gone away and new things are to come. I can't wait for this new year! Brandon and I have so many plans and goals. It makes me all excited just thinking about them. I feel like this year is going to be a real adventure for us. We're trying new things and now that it feels like we finally have "our little family" we can't wait for those things to come to past.














Brooklyn after a hard day of opening presents! Notice the chocolate on her face that she "snuck" into!







I finally picked her up off the floor and held her for a while. Poor baby. Santa was more than she could handle this year.










0 comments: