Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm not dead...I swear!!

Sorry!! I didn't realize it had been so stinkin' long since I've been on here. Time sure does fly.

School is good. haha. Hectic, but good. I'm falling in love with all my kids and it's such a blessing to be apart of their lives. It's really neat to learn all their different personalities. Some are CRAZY, some are calm, and some....well....they're just there. I have a 2 hour break during the day, which gives me some "me" time. Lovin' it!!! I'm trying to do some catchin' up on my tan. I started lookin' like a ghost there for a while. Today on my break I got to go tan then come home and Bentley and I went on a walk. It was such a beautiful day I couldn't resist. I got drug everywhere though!! AUH!!! The majority of the time I felt as though I was holdin' on for dear life; not as "pleasant" as I thought it would be! :-)

Brooklyn went to the Doc. on Monday to get a checkup for the school...basically to say she was healthy. She did awesome, was in a good mood, acted like nothin' was wrong. So we come back to school and I lay her down for a nap. An hour later she wakes up with 105 degree temp. Of course, I flip out!! That's just down right scary!! For the past 2-3 weeks we've been battling with her getting fevers. She's gone to the doctor yet again (before monday) and they said that her ear infection hadn't gone away yet so they've got her on another dose of antibiotics. Great right?! Well, she hasn't been gettin' any better, so Friday she's going in for a chest x-ray. I'm going to have them check for pnomonia. 4 kids in our school have already gotten it. Poor baby. I hate her being sick like this. It's like we still haven't gotten over it since Christmas. How much more can yah take!?!? Keep her in your prayers!

Brandon's gettin' his "thang on" with the guitar playin'. He's REALLY good at it. Ya'll will be shocked!! He doesn't know this, but I've got a guitar comin' in before too long for him!! I'm so excited and can't wait to give it to him. Work is going alright for him. Still a long drive!

For the most part, our little family is doing really good! Just trying to stay on top of everything with both of us workin' now. Hope everyone is doing awesome!!!


Love you guys!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not dead! Haha! Hope you have a good day.