Hello friends.
Sorry I haven't been on here in while. It's hard finding time to do everything I use to do now. Well, so far, Brandon and I are doing really good with me working. I've gotten my first two paychecks and I'm lovin' it. It's really nice to have that extra money. Right now I'm workin' from 8-6, which is pretty long, but I get a 2 hour break in there, which is really good because sometimes I need to get away from my students! AUHH!!! Brooklyn's doing really good there. Her teacher, Ms. Nikki (not me) is awesome with her. She's in panties all the time now and is doing good with it. Thank goodness!! Ms. Nikki's been working with her as well, which has helped her out by leaps and bounds.
Brandon's doing really good. He's still workin' up at Camp Barnabas. The music is coming along really well. He seems to really be enjoying it still. He looks so cute when he's up there playin' on the stage!! I'm lovin' it!!
Things are finally startin' to pick back up for us!! We're startin' to get back on a good steady pace and the money is finally steady again. Its been so messed up since Christmas. (we had to take so much time off to try to recover that it really messed us up!) Anyways, all's well here. We're just truckin' along!! Hope everyone is doing wonderful!! Love you guys!!
The Butchers


0 comments:
Post a Comment