I'm so sorry everyone!! I haven't been on here in forever and a day!! So much has happened that I need to tell you guys about.
First things first!!! I got a job!!! I'm working at Pine Crest Private School. It's a preschool. I have my own classroom and everything; and the best part is the fact that Brooklyn gets to go to work with me. She's not in my classroom (thank goodness!! Tryed it, didn't work!!) but I get to check in on her anytime I want. This is my second week there and I'm lovin' it. My bosses are awesome and the teachers are amazing!! I also love the fact that I'm able to socialize!!! haha. It's good for me. Brooklyn loves school. She's was so advanced that they're wanting to move her up to the older 3's classroom. (she's not even 3 yet) So I'm super proud of her. AND, she's wearing "big girl panties" to school!! WOOHOO!!! FINALLY!!! The kids there have really encouraged her to potty on the big potty. I guess seeing them go made her want to be apart of it. She's hasn't had any accidents!! I'm so proud of her!! So, no more pullups. FYI!! If you're wanting to take her anywhere, she'll be in panties!!!
My hours right now are 10:30 to 6:30, but they're going to change next week from 8-5. They're wanting me to be a full time teacher!! Which I'm really excited about!!
Brandon is working up at Camp Barnabas right now. He's there everyday now. Oh, he has started playing bass. (the instrument) He's playing in the church band now and loves it. Sunday was his first time to play in front of the church and he did so good!! I was so proud of him. I think he's really enjoying it. It's a new challenge for him that I don't think he ever expected to do, but now that he's doing it, he's a natural!! Next time you see him, ask him about it!! I bet he'd love to tell you!!
Our little family is doing good!! We're all moving in new directions which has been fun!! We miss you guys!!! Hope everyone is doing awesome!! Love you guys!!
The Butchers
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Sorry Guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats!!! Call me when you get a chance. We need to hang out:)
happy bday yesterday!!
Post a Comment