I had so much fun on my birthday Saturday. Brandon woke up really early and fixed me breakfast, which was nice. He let me plan the day, so I decided I wanted him to take me to the movies. We went and saw PS- I Love You!! Awesome movie. I loved it. Whenever it comes out, I'm buying it. :-) After the movie, we went to Olive Garden for a good lunch. I ate way to many bread sticks!! Then later on that night we met up with all our friends and went to Deje Vu and then to the IceHouse. Fun night!!!
Last night we had my family birthday party with the Butchers. I got some really cool gifts!! We had the best dinner and then we had a Cookie Cake, which I think everyone loved!! Thank you guys!! I love you!!
Today I called in to work. My first time. Brookie had fever alot yesterday, high fever might I add. She still hasn't gotten over that crap that we all got around Christmas....none of us have. Brandon had fever yesterday and slept the majority of the time. My voice is going out, which is not good since I'm working with Pre-schoolers. haha. So, today, we're going to the doctor. We've tried everything we can and nothing seems to be working. I don't know what we have. But whatever it is, it sucks!!! I'm ready to get over this. YUCK!!!
Hope everyone is doing awesome!!! Love you guys.
The Butchers
Monday, January 28, 2008
My Day Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment