Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas is almost here!!

I love Christmas time!! Brookie and I did some shopping today...in the rain might I add. Probably the dumbest thing I've done in a while. But we got someone's present takin' care of. Which is good; one more out of the way. And actually, this present I got I really like. It's going to be hard to give it away 'cause I'm going to want to keep it. haha. I know....I know better. But what can I say?!


My passport finally came in today!! If you only knew the trouble I've gone through to get this passport, you'd never want to get one!! haha. At least it's finally out of the way. Now Canada, here we come!!


So, I did my Bowen treatment again today. Except this time I'm hurting. haha. At least this time I know that pain is a good thing. It means I'm improving.


Well, our stockings are hung by the chimney with care, and Brookie's got hopes that Santa Clause will be there. Everything in our house is ready for Christmas!! And all is well in the Butcher household.

Love you guys,
The Butchers

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Lets see pictures of the house :>