Well, trick-or-treating went really good. Here's our little Fairy!! Isn't she adorable?! I went over to my parents house earlier in the day and let Brookie get dressed with Kade and Kambrie, our neice and nephew! They had such a good time. Mandy and I got the girls are "prissified"!! It was alot of fun. We put makeup on them and glitter hairspray!! I loved. I forgot to grab my camera before I left my house, so I didn't get to take any pics of them all getting ready. Mandy forgot hers too, so dad gave us a disposable one, which by the way we have no idea whats on it, so hopefully it'll work!!

Here we are!!! haha. I'm a desperate house wife, and I guess Brandon's just along for the ride!!

Momma and daughter....haha. I think this picture is funny!!

Brookie and Grace answering the door for trick-or-treaters. Keep in mind, this is before we went trick-or-treating ourselves. I think Brookie was gettin' kind of worried about givin' all our candy away to strangers!!

Brookie excited about trick-or-treating!!

Okay, so she got scared when we went to the first house....but once they gave her candy for saying trick-or-treat, that was it. We couldn't hardly keep up with her. She thought it was so amazing that they would give her "free" candy!! We were all laughing so hard.


She's showing us her bucket full of candy!! haha. She got quite a bit!

Brookie has her face stuffed in this picture. I think she's trying to get as much candy in her mouth before we take it away from her!



haha. We look sleepy. Good think we went in our pajamas!!
Hope you all had an AWESOME Halloween!!
Love you guys,
The Butchers
1 comments:
Aww she is getting so big. She is adorable and has such long cute hair. You look really good too :)
Post a Comment