Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Short hair...

Got my hair cut today....OMG!!! I got 6 inches cut off. haha. I really like it though, just gettin' use to it. Brandon hasn't seen it yet. Hope he likes it. (cross your fingers) I wanted a more "sophisticated" look. And hopefully I've accomplished that!! :-) I've never had my hair cut before though; when I say that I mean cut short....I do go to the beautician. Anyways, whenever I get some pics, I'll post them for you guys and ya'll can tell me what you think.


This week (weekend) has been pretty hectic for the Butcher family. People coming into town, meetings, and just about anything few and far between. Hopefully everyone will start calming down before too long. Our family moving in a new and bigger direction. God has really been working with all of us and I can't wait to see the outcome He has planned!!


I don't remember if I told you guys this or not, but we're going on a family vacation right after Christmas. We're going to Canada for a Ski trip!! I'm super pumped. I've never been skiing before, and I'm already gettin' really nervous about it. Kyle told me not to worry and don't listen to anyone, just stay on the bunny slopes as long as I want....(fyi, I don't think Kyle's much into skiing). So I told him okay, and that since he knows what he's doing, we'll go down the bunny slopes together and I just hold on to the tail of his jacket!! haha. Anyways, With that being said, passports have to be in order. I don't like getting passports. I have one, but it just expired this last month, so obviously I have to get a new one. We got Brandon's and when we tried to get mine they informed me that I needed to have my birth certificate, which I don't have. So, I've been waiting all week for Mine and Brooklyn's birth certificates to come in, and they finally came in today!!! woohoo!!! So you know what that means; tomorrow's passport day. yeah...blah. Got to get it done though.


Brandon and I are headin' out this weekend with some friends of ours and we're going to Branson baby!!! I'm really excited. We're staying the night and going to Silver Dollar City. I've never been there with the baby!! I'm going to actually get to run around and do everything I want!! So, I'm pumped. Anyways, love you guys!! Hope you have an awesome week!!!


The Butchers

0 comments: