
Our Jessica!! Isn't she cute? That's the guest bath....lime green with zebra striped decor!! Totally awesome!!
Me and Kyle
My big rear end....I couldn't reach a spot....so I tried this way...and it worked!!

Brandon....doing the fun job....:-/

Her beautiful new kitchen.....I think it's my favorite room!!

Isn't massive!!! They sure did a good job!!
Hello everyone!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that Jessica and Kyle got a house!! Brandon and I are so excited for them. IT'S GORGOUS!!! These are some pictures I stole from Jessica...but I just wanted you guys to see. I can't wait till this weekend. All the boys are headin' to Mississippi for the Bachelor party, and all us girls are decorating!! Oh yeah baby!! It'll be nice to be able to get my mind of things...and not have to pay for the decor...haha!! (every woman's dream) Here are the pics.....enjoy!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment