Monday, August 20, 2007

3 YEARS TOMORROW!!!!

"Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them." Ogden Nash.


For all of you who don't know....Brandon and I will be married for 3 years tomorrow!! We're both super excited. We've come a long ways, and still have a LONG ways to go!! haha. :-) Thank you for loving us, encouraging us, and standing beside us. You all will never know how much we appreciate it. Love means everything to us, and having each and every one of you a part of it makes it even that much more special!!

Today....well, I've been cleaning. Been in a cleaning mood since I got up. What could be wrong with me??? :-/ Anyways, it needed to be done. Brandon always loves coming home to a clean house....so why not give it to him!!

Brooklyn's getting much better. That medication is really setting in. THANK GOODNESS!!! We had hard time last night. She had the UTI bothering her, then a sore throat, THEN molars cutting in.....the NyQuil was calling my name!! :-) It says on the bottle it treats sore throats, minor aches and pains, and several other stuff, and it makes you sleep. She slept like the baby she is all night long. I haven't gotten that much sleep in a while. I think it really helped her though because she woke up in such a good mood this morning!!

Pilates is tonight. I'm meeting Jessica and Yavonne there. Can't wait 'cause I really need to stretch out!! Well, I'm gonna head out!! Love you guys very much!!

With all my love,
~Nikki~

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats tomorrow!!!