Boy oh boy!! I was sick all night last night and until about 1 this afternoon. It was HORRIBLE!!! I can't wait until the 2nd trimester...it's suppose to get much better!! (I'm definately praying for it!!) Today, I rounded up some change and Brooklyn and I went to Chick-fil-a to get a Dr. Pepper. I forgot that I haven't had one all week!!! So, I got the biggest one I could get, drank the whole thing in no time, and had more energy than I've had all week. It was amazing!! The things Dr. Peppers do for you. Gotta love um!! :-) So, I started working on the baby's room. I've been working for a couple of hours now on the closet. It's basically been our storage, so I've had to go through everything and figure out what can be thrown away and find places for the other stuff. Once I got all the stuff out of it, it looked horrible!! So I think I'm going to paint it as well....probably a chocolate color like Yavonne's closet!! Her's looks awesome. More than likely I won't be able to paint until we get the fabric and I'm not quite sure when that will be. Brooklyn and I have been hangin' out today. We got to watch a movie together and just spend some quality time together. She even helped me with the closet today, which we still have to finish!! She's such an angel. I can't wait to get my rocking chair so I can hold her and rock her when it's time for her nap. I love just being able to hold her. She took her nap today in my arms and I just sat there and looked at her little hands....almost started crying. She's getting so big and she's so beautiful. I still can't get over how beautiful she is!!! I want to spend as much time with her as I can before the baby comes. I want to make sure we have "our" time. |


0 comments:
Post a Comment