Last night wasn't too good. Bentley escaped, so here I am at 11pm driving around looking for him. I just about killed him! No Joke! Once I got into bed I heard some music playing...not loud, but load enough for me to sing along; so here I go, and turn it off. It was in the garage. Brooklyn woke up 3 times last night. I didn't think I was ever going to get to bed. I think I managed to really start sleeping around 2:30. Brandon wakes me up every morning to fix his lunch around 5:30. Yuck. I had to literally drag myself out of the bed before Brandon did. I'm going to be smart and fix his lunch tonight, that way he can leave me alone in the morning. haha. Smart, don't yah think?!
So, after Brandon left at 6, I went back to bed for about 2 hours and had to wake back up for my Pilates class this morning. I was so sore and tight, and just overall exhausted that I tried to come up with excuses not to go. But I said no, and I went. Once I got there I was so glad I did. Yavonne didn't go, so I got a private lesson all to myself. Heidi worked on my back the whole time and I got several massages from her. It was amazing and I feel a world of difference better!! I'm so glad I went.
When we got home I was so exhausted, Brookie and I layed down and took like a 2 hour nap. Woohoo!! I needed it and so did she. We didn't go to the movies, McDonald's, or the Library, so maybe we can do some of those tomorrow. Who knows. Tomorrow's a new day!!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Its been a good day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sounds like you are in the first trimester of your pregnancy!! I seriously slept over 10 hours everynight or I got completely exhausted it is so nice when you get to the 2nd trimester. I totally didn't remember being that tired with ZOie, but it was because I didn't have her and didn't have to chase her around all day!! :)
Post a Comment