| Wow...I think we're all tired!!! :-) So much has happened in so small amount of time. July 2nd, we all went to the Rodeo of the Ozarks!! It was alot of fun....it rained of course, just like it does every year!! Brooklyn really enjoyed it though. One of my friends, Sarah Lower, was crowned Miss Rodeo of the Ozarks as well. I'm super proud of her! This year at the rodeo, they brought in the "Ghost Riders"....4 monkeys riding 4 sheep dogs!!! It was absolutely hilarious! Those poor little monkeys just held on for dear life. July 4th was a busy day. We had a couple of birthday parties out at one of Brandon's Uncle's house. They have a swimming pool, so Brooklyn loved that. I'm thinking that maybe I should buy a little swimming pool for my back yard. But I think the labs might enjoy it more than her!!! Lilly was there. Lilly is our new baby cousin that was born June 2. She's Elizabeth and Tony's baby; Tony is Brandon's cousin, Elizabeth his wife of course!! Lilly was so cute. I don't remember Brooklyn being that small. We were there for several hours just hanging out with the familly. After I left I headed out to my parents house to spend time with everyone. I really enjoyed being out there. Mom and Dad seem to be doing really well, and so do my Memaw and Papaw. Memaw came outside with us for a little while to watch us do some fireworks. (She got some hearaids last week....fyi) Well, when the fireworks started going off, she kind of flipped out. Thought someone was attacking. (Because the noice was so loud.) So, mom had to take her hearing aids out. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!!! After mom and dad's house, Brookie and I headed out to the land. I practically missed everything!!! I did manage to catch a few big ones at the end which I really enjoyed!! All in all, the 4th was really good. Didn't get to spend any time with Brandon, but that's okay!! I'll make up the lost time this weekend. Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th!!! Love you guys. |
Thursday, July 5, 2007
4th of July!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We missed you at the land, but are glad you had fun at your parent's house!
Post a Comment