Monday, June 18, 2007

Well, good morning to you....







okay, so I didn't get much sleep last night, right?! And I here something going on this morning...so I get up to check out what's going on. Brooklyn got into the fish tank, pulled everything...but the fish...and had water all over the place. She was wanting to potentially catch the fish. I'm going to move the tank today; after I clean all the ashes out that she put in there. All that kind of put me in a grumpy mood this morning, which is sad....because I don't like being in grumpy moods.

I'm suppose to make a cake today to take out to the land for all the workers. Yavonne's going to bring all the food and stuff. I'm excited about going out there. Seems like I haven't been out there in a while and I'm sure they've made alot of progress with the barn. I can't wait to see it.

Father's day went really well yesterday. Me and Brookie woke up and fixed Brandon some breakfast. Then we headed out to the lake to see Brandon's dad. Jessica posted some pictures on hers. After that, we headed out to my parents. We were out there for a couple of hours, they were celebrating my little sisters birthday too. After we left, we headed home because Brandon wasn't feeling to good, so we got Brookie to bed and we're able to just relax and watch a movie together. I think he really enjoyed it!! I hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day!!!

0 comments: