Thursday, June 21, 2007

Okay, so Brandon's gonna kill me!!

HAHA!! You won't believe what I just did. I got Brooklyn a kitten. Don't ask!!! We're selling Avy, I've already got her listed on the web. I've been wanting one for a while, and this one's a girl and super cute!! Brooklyn really loves her!! But....Brandon's going to kill me! I thought about returning it before he got home, but I can't. I think it will all work out, especially when Avy's gone. Brooklyn just luggs this little kitten around like a ragdoll and the kitten actually lets her. It's hilarious. Brookie just keeps saying, "My tittie tat!!" haha. Oh well!! I'm excited about the cat, but not too excited about telling Brandon!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are crazy!!! I can't beleive you got a cat, I thought you didn't like cats! So, you got fish and a cat in the same week, you're amazing! Although, how can you resist when Brookie is so cute about it. I love that kid! Poor Avy, I'm gonna miss her.