| Wow, the rehersal was tonight. Pinnacle is a big church. I've never been in there before; and it's HUGE! Brooklyn did good going down the isle. Her and Jackson (the ring bearer) became buddies pretty quickly. Before I knew it they were holding hands! :-) Too cute for words. Shannon looks amazing. She's so dark and tiny!! I can't wait to see how she looks in her dress tomorrow. She's coming over around 11:30 tomorrow for me to fix her hair. I need to make sure and take some pictures of it once I'm done. I still haven't decided what to do with Brookie's hair. It's kind of thin so it might be kind of difficult to work with. We'll see!! I saw several friends tonight that I went to school with. It was really nice seeing them all. We all talked for quite a while. I haven't seen any of them in ages. Hopefully I'll be able to see them again soon. Well, Brooklyn's already in bed, and I think I'm gonna head off in the same direction. I'm tired!! Goodnight everyone!! |
Friday, June 29, 2007
The Rehersal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment