Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!






















Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!! I'm pregnant!!!! We're so excited!! I just found tonight. I'm 4 weeks along, 36 more weeks to go. haha. Well, we've started spreading the word and I think it's reached out pretty far by now. I've been beaming all night. Just to think that there is this little being inside of me growing and that my body is supporting a life. It's amazing! Wow. I'm speachless I think......and that's pretty rare!! I'm going to start posting info each week of what the baby's doing...so you guys keep posted and you can be tuned in throughout the whole pregnacy.






Week 4:

This week marks the beginning of the embryonic period. From now until ten weeks, all of your baby's organs will begin to develop and function. As a result, this is the time when she'll be the most vulnerable to anything that might interfere with her development.Right now your baby is an embryo consisting of two layers: the epiblast and the hypoblast, from which all her organs and body parts will develop. The primitive placenta is also made up of two layers at this point. Its cells are tunneling into the lining of your uterus, creating spaces for your blood to flow into so that the developed placenta can provide nutrients and oxygen to your growing baby when it starts to function at the end of this week. Also present now are the amniotic sac that will house your baby, the amniotic fluid that will cushion her as she grows, and the yolk sac that produces your baby's red blood cells and helps deliver nutrients to her until the placenta is ready to take over this duty.







Nice picture huh!! I'm gonna post different pictures each week so you guys can see how big the baby is and new things that are going to start happening!! I think it will be interesting and I hope you guys enjoy!!



Mindi and Tanner are coming by to see me tomorrow. I'm really excited about seeing them. I haven't seen Tanner in forever.



Tomorrow morning I'm gonna get up and start back on my workout routine. Oh boy. I'm going to make myself do it. I know I'll feel much better throughout the pregnancy if I do. Right now I'm taking a pilates class with Yavonne on Wednesday morning. I'm really enjoying it and before too long, Jessica, Yavonne and I will start Yoga on Monday nights. Those I have to go to!! haha....I don't have an excuse for it! :-) Other than that I'm going to start working out 3-4 days a week to begin with. I don't want to over do it, that way if I need to add more I can.



Here's a cute picture of Brooklyn that Jessica posted that I thought you might like!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! e are so happy for both of you!!!