Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You're Beautiful....


The fall weather is coming!! Yay!! I'm so excited. This past weekend, Jonathan and I tried our best to just relax and enjoy ourselves. We only had Heidi this weekend, which was good in a sense....we got to really spend some one-on-one time with her. (which I don't think she's really ever gotten with me since she was born)


Sunday, Jonathan's last baseball game was held in Lincoln. I had never been there before...and I enjoyed it. It's a nice little town. Anyways....his Championship game was held there. It was quite humerous; we packed up a playpen, blankets, toys, bottles....anything we could think of to make the game somewhat tolerable for me with Heidi. Haha. Jonathan hit the field at 12:30, the game started at 1. Now....let me tell you this....I'm losing my tan. I haven't tanned since Jonathan and I started dating....which is kind of a problem since he's Puerto Rican and all; if yah know what I mean. I stick out like white on rice next to him. LITERALLY!!!! Well, I forgot about this little trait that I have, and well,.....his what he likes to call "little casper" got some little sun. HAH!!! Not that I can freely move without any pain or anything, but hey....a little color never hurt anyone....even when it's pink! ;-) Heidi did good though. I was super careful to keep her clear of the sun. Now, she fought me every second of they way....but she's still a little casper like her momma was!!!

The Pirates won the CHAMPIONSHIP!!! (Jonathan's team!) He was very excited about that!!! And I'm very proud of him!


Sunday was a very beautiful day this weekend. After we got home from the game, we decided to take Heidi and Bentley for a little walk and to get some fresh air.


I put Heidi in the grass, let her feel it,....she was very hesitant at first but before too long she was off!!!



This is a look of hers that I captured!!

She gives me this looks sometimes and makes me feel...I don't know.... stupid?! It's pretty sad when a ten month old can make a momma second guess motherly decisions!!











This is her beautiful look that she has. She has these beautiful long eyelashes, and big blue eyes.....This is the look I get right befor a huge smile comes to her face. She looks so happy, content, and comfortable with her world.....That is what makes me proud to be a momma. If I can do that, then I have accomplished alot!!!


















We are all doing good. Still have alot of decisions to make, but I know with time, God is going to give us the wisdom and answers for it all.
I love you all!!!
God Bless.

0 comments: