Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today has been a cleaning day. A good one, might I add, and I feel as though I'm making great progress. I took some Tylenol PM last night and slept wonderfully...that is of course until Brookie decided to join us. I don't remember much but I think at some point in the night Brandon just gave up and headed to the couch. I don't think he's been getting much sleep lately. Tonight I'm gonna see if I can try to get some Tylenol PM down him....don't know if it will work but it's definately worth a try since I know he'll get the sleep that he's been needing. So anyways, Brandon heads off to the couch, and in good timing too because all I hear is.."Momma, I just tee-teed in the bed." That's always what you want to hear at 2 am, right?! I was so sleepy with the tylenol that I just grabbed a blanket, threw it over the spot, made her go change, and then went back to sleep. hehe. oh well. I did fix it this morning though and I told her that there will be no questions asked and no complaining about going to the big girl potty BEFORE bed...not in the bed. :-)

Brandon's almost done with the roof. Thank goodness. I know he's ready to put it behind him and move on to something different. Not sure if he's going to work on it tonight because if you are not aware....Hunting Season opens!! Or it already has...not quite sure. Either way I know that tomorrow, he's staying out at the land and is Bow hunting. He's been doing really well at his shot and I think his chances this year with the bow are really good...if he gets some good deer that is. Anyways, I figure that tonight I'll probably be washing his stuff and he'll be getting most everything ready for the big morning on Sat.

Well, I'm gonna go....need to get some stuff done!! Bye guys!!

0 comments: