This is our new antique fireplace that Brandon has recently fixed up and installed in our home. I absolutely love it. I'm so excited about it getting cold just so we can burn it!! I told Brandon that when I go into labor he better go light it up for me!! How relaxing!! :-)
I pulled my fall wreath out of the attic yesterday and got it hung up. Then Brookie and I ran to Wal-Mart for a few odds and ends and I let her pick out a few pumpkins. She decorated the barrel. She thought it was like the coolest thing ever to start putting out the pumpkins and getting ready for fall. Today we decided to do some shopping....well, I wouldn't exactly say shopping since I made a point to pull the debit card and the checks out of my wallet before we left....hehe....but we did go exploring. Halloween Express, Hobby Lobby, Old Navy, and Belks. Good thing I pulled all my money out right?! Geez...and of course everything was on sale....that I wanted anyways. Hobby Lobby is a deadly place for me to be; I ALWAYS find something I need or want!! Especially the fall and Christmas isles!! yikes. Even Brooklyn was finding stuff and telling me that we need to come back and get it! When she gets older, I'm going to start getting nervous about taking her places!! Today she informed me about all the stuff she was asking Santa for! hehe. She's definately something else!! Too cute for words!!
Heidi's bedding for the crib should be in before too long. I'm so excited about it getting here. I'm ready to get it on the crib. OHHHH!!! Little FYI for yah, I'm measuring a week early right now. (29 weeks) I don't think it means a whole lot other than the fact that she just had a HUGE growth spurt since my last appt. 4 weeks ago. The midwives told me that we can kind of shoot for early to mid 20's of November for her birth. Especially since Brookie was born 2 weeks early. We'll see. We're not putting our hearts on it because she'll come when she's ready but it is cool to think about since it basically could shave a couple of weeks off!!! YEAH!! Anyways, as far as I go, I have a few things to work out with my body. My iron is low.....again, my blood pressure was a tad high, and my glucose level was a tad high. My next appt is in 2 weeks and they'll re-test me then.
Brandon got his hair cut this week!! Can we say, "SEXY!!!" haha....okay, I can say it!! It looks awesome; he also got his go-t (however you spell that) shaved up real nice and lookin' good. I'll take a picture of him and post if for you guys!! ummm, ummm!!!
Anyways, You guys have fun decorating your houses for fall!! Enjoy your week!!!


2 comments:
Ok, I MISS YOU!!! I so miss us being attached at the hip! Haha! We've got to figure out a time to get together!
hey :) Yeah life is crazy right now but I really am enjoying it. I never thought I'd like jr high kids what with all the drama and all...but I've been Miss Elliott all week...I'm sure you remember her, 7th grade geography...or did you come in 8th grade? I have a horrible memory...anyways, we really need to do something soon. Matt and I might be in Rogers this weekend, all his friends up there have resurfaced so maybe you and I could hangout sometime while he's with the guys?
Anyways I'll call you when I can, and definitely if we're in Rogers :) Hope you're doing well :) Love the fall decorations btw, super cute!
Rachel
xx
Post a Comment