Friday, January 4, 2008

Grandma Bailey, Aunt Jay, and Brookie. Christmas was awesome this year!! We enjoyed it so much!

Marmie and Grandad waiting for our plain out to Phoenix. Brooklyn was running around the whole time in amazement over the planes.




Us is the ski logde in Canada waiting to get our meal. I like this picture.








Okay, I just had to post this. This is the puppy I want for my birthday. haha. Think I'll get it?? It's a Chipoo. I love it!!





Brandon snowboarding up at the top of the mountain!! Doesn't he look so cute...and so serious at the same time?






View from the top of the mountain.






Jessica, Steve, Heather, and Me at the VERY VERY TOP!!! SCARY!! See how foggy it is?? That's because we're up in the clouds.









Me!! I don't think there was a piece of skin showing.








HEYHEY!!! Doesn't she look cute?











I love this pic. It's Grace. haha.










Me and Jessica. We're waiting on the cars to load everything up. Thought we sneak in a picture.









Brandon sittin' down in the airport on the way home

She was the little bag lady. Until HeyHey scared her that is....haha!! Just kidding Heather!!!

Uncle Kyle, Aunt Jay, and Aunt Grace.....waitin' on the luggage.
Me and the Brookie!!


HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Years as much as we did!! Love you guys!!!
The Butchers

















0 comments: