Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday, June 16

Sorry it's been a while, things have been a little crazy lately....which I'm assuming doesn't surprise you very much, euh? I'm doing okay right now, almost 8 weeks, which is crazy, and will continue to get even crazier as time goes on. I'm sick right now, and not the baby sickness. My tonsils are all swollen and I can't quit coughing which hurts!! But I'm glad I got it now and not this weekend. Hopefully it will be long gone before then. We're going to Branson this weekend for the Peach family reunion. We'll be heading out on Thursday as soon as Brandon gets off work. We have a nice 6 bedroom cabin rented for our family. We all need to spend some time together. I can't wait to just get away. Brandon and I and the rest of the family all have VIP passes for Silver Dollar City, which means we can go there, or Celebration City, or White Water. I'm planning on going to all of them!!

I just got back from my first Yoga class tonight. AWESOME!!! I think it's really going to help me throughout my pregnancy and labor. There's alot of stretching and alot of relaxation!! I almost fell asleep at the end!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i should have done yoga. hahah sounds fun!!

Rachel said...

yay i hope you guys have fun in branson!!