Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Today is Sunday. And what an awesome day it's been! Brandon and I got alot of peace about some things today which were needed badly. It amazes me how we worry about all the things in life; and the majority of the time they are so small. Little insignificant things and life that keep our panties in a wad and cause strife that sometimes we're not even aware of. We went to church this morning and I'm so glad we did. We were sitting on the edge of our chairs drinking in every word that our pastor was saying, knowing that he was speaking directly to us. When we go through life, we always seem to have the circumstances that I was speaking of earlier; and the question is....how do you rest? How do you just sit back and let God do His thing instead of us trying to pull our's off? Faith, Love, Trust. It felt so nice hear him talk and explain hot to get that rest and peace of mind. Anyways, we feel much better, closer, and stronger today. :-)

After church I called my mom, we were wanting to go see my Memaw and Papaw today, and I was informed that my Papaw was in the hospital and had been since Friday. Nice to know, huh? So, we headed straight to the hospital to see him. Once we got there, Brooklyn became the entertainer. She sang for Papaw, and danced and laughed. They even shared cookies. He seemed to be doing really well, which I was glad to see. I wasn't really sure of what to expect when I got there. I'm not sure when he'll be released, they're thinking maybe Tuesday, possibly Wed. They're running heart tests, lung tests, and some swallow tests. We'll see, keep him in your prayers.

Brandon came home and got some weed-eating done. Kyle lent us his weed-eater!! Thank you Kyle!! So, that's been awesome because it's been one of those aggravating things. One day I went out and tryed the do it by hand. That lasted about 15 mins. :-) Yah, it doesn't make your hands feel too good!!! And he also helped me clean the house!! THE WHOLE HOUSE!! It took up like 30, maybe 45 minutes!! Amazing....it takes me all stinking day!! That made me feel so good; so now I'm sitting in a spotless house that smells all clean and fresh, the only thing bad are the few flys flying around my head just trying to annoy me!! hehe. They won't be here in a few minutes though! You have my word on that. My stomach is growling now, I'm starving....so I'm going to go and get something to eat!! Pizza shall be here before too long.....a good treat after some hard work!!! Yummm!!!

0 comments: